Die Entführung Europas
More dates will follow soon.
Author-investigator Max Messer is suffering from writer’s block. So the assignment to solve a case of kidnapping couldn’t come at a better time. But there is far more at stake. Because the missing woman is not only in a relationship with the boss of a powerful syndicate, but her name – nomen est omen – is Europa. Along with the character of Max Messer, the play sets out to find the traces of playwright Heiner Müller (1929 – 1995), who created a radio play under this pseudonym in 1961. Against the panorama of his dark diagnoses, this furious detective story explores what needs to happen if Europe is to have a future. Alexander Eisenach has been directing his own texts and those by other authors. In 2017, he received the Kurt-Hübner-Regiepreis for young directors.
Casts & Staff
- Director: Alexander Eisenach
- Set Designer: Daniel Wollenzin
- Costume Designer: Lena Schmid , Pia Dederichs
- Music Director: Sven Michelson
- Video Designer: Mareike Trillhaas
- Lighting Designer: Steffen Heinke
- Dramatic Advisor: Frank Raddatz