Die Wiedervereinigung der beiden Koreas (The Reunification of the two Koreas)
More dates will follow soon.
Inspired by Arthur Schnitzler’s "La Ronde" and Ingmar Bergman’s "Scenes from a Marriage", Joël Pommerat examines all nuances of love in our times in 19 relentless stories full of subtle humour. These poetic love dramas are brought to life by five female and four male actors who transform themselves into 51 different characters at lightning speed.
A production by Schauspiel Frankfurt
Casts & Staff
- Director: Oliver Reese
- Set Designer: Hansjörg Hartung
- Costume Designer: Elina Schnizler
- Music Director: Jörg Gollasch
- Lighting Designer: Frank Kraus, Dietrich Baumgarten
- Dramatic Advisor: Sibylle Baschung