Currently no performances
In her new production for Berliner Ensemble, director Andrea Breth is creating an atmospheric drama that follows the erratic logic of dreams: small scenes, some musical, some poetic, sometimes menacing and full of whimsical, absurd riddles, a space for fear and unrealistic memories. An inexplicable artistic pause in an overly noise world, open for what is beautiful, tender and communal, for what might be possible.
Andrea Breth is among the most outstanding theatre and opera directors of her generation. She is a planet of her own, where poetry and imagination allow strange images, atmospheres, stories and characters to emerge. This is Breth’s latest production at Berliner Ensemble following "Drei Mal Leben" by Yasmina Reza.
- Andrea Breth Regie
- Adam Benzwi Musikalische Leitung
- Raimund Orfeo Voigt Bühne
- Jens Kilian Kostüme
- Christoph Mateka Sound Design
- Alexander Koppelmann Licht
- Sibylle Baschung Dramaturgie
- Irina Fedorova, Catriona Gallo, Birgit Heinecke, Dennis Jankowiak, Frank Michael Jork, Tomoya Kawamura, Ahmet Özer, Heidrun Schug, Sonia Wagemans, Günther Weidmann Chor